Aegean College offers an innovative postgraduate course in digital marketing, social media and analytics (MSc) in collaboration with the Coventry University (Top 15 UK university for 5 years running – The Guardian 2016 -2020).
It is a multidimensional master’s programme addressed to business executives, but also to graduates of various disciplines wishing to develop strong skills in the field of digital and social media marketing as well as in data analytics.
The programme aims to students gaining solid foundations in digital marketing and to understand its principles and scopes.
The MSc in Digital Marketing achieves two main goals:
- students acquire academic and practical knowledge.
- they enrol to a demanding postgraduate programme that provides them with skills necessary for a career in an exciting and fast forward moving sector.
Among other things the programme covers fields such as:
- Digital communication and Branding.
- Techniques and tools.
- Data analysis and decision making.
- Development of corporate strategies, tactics.
- Data analytics.
- Market segmentation.
- Digital tools and evaluation.
- Consumer behaviour.
- Top masters’ degree in Digital Marketing and Social Media in Greece offered in collaboration with Coventry University.
- Focus on skills indispensable for digital marketing managers and experts.
- Market oriented postgraduate programme.
- The evaluation of the course takes place with individual and group work, as well as with presentations based on case studies of small and medium-sized enterprises, multinational, public services and NGOS.
- Teaching tailored to the needs of professionals (Fridays and Saturdays).
- Laboratories, library, reading room and fully equipped classrooms.
- English and other foreign language courses as well as computer literacy courses.
For successful completion students should complete 180 credits/Credits according to the British educational system Level 7.
We regularly review our course content, to make it relevant and current for the benefit of our students. For these reasons, course modules may be updated, please contact us for the latest information.
The programme comprises of three phases.
- Marketing Strategy – 20 Credits.
- Digital and Social Media Marketing – 20 Credits.
- Digital Consumer Behaviour – 20 Credits.
- Web and Social Media Promotion and Analytics – 20 Credits.
- Digital Brand Management – 20 Credits.
- Contemporary Issues in Digital Marketing – 20 Credits.
- Marketing Research Methods – 20 Credits.
- Postgraduate Dissertation – 40 Credits.
MSc in Digital and Social Media Marketing with Analytics graduates can pursue careers as digital business executives and social media experts.