Aegean College offers a BSc (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management (International Tourism Management) in collaboration with the University of Essex.
It is a 3-year undergraduate course that equips students with knowledge and skills needed to meet the challenges of the tourism industry in a post-pandemic world.
The first academic year comprises of core modules. From the 2nd year and after, students chose International Tourism among five streams:
- General Pathway.
- Hotel Management.
- International Tourism Management.
- International Event Management.
- Customer Experience & Wellness Management.
The academic programme focuses on hotel related modules links theory with practice and offers modern knowledge on post-pandemic tourism such as crisis management and digital marketing.
- Skills required to seek a career in a post-pandemic tourism industry.
- Paid internship programme in collaboration with the Domes Resort.
- Greece is a renowned world-class tourism destination.
- Crisis management skills.
- Aegean College has a great know-how in tourism studies.
- Collaboration with more than 200 hotels and other tourism companies.
- Students get the chance to visit 4 and 5 star hotels, Boutique Hotels, as well as Tourism Operators.
- Career days and networking.
- A University of Essex degree.
The BSc (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management (International Tourism Management) is a 3-year degree focusing on the resilience and adaptability skills required from managers in the post-covid-19 tourism world.
Bsc (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management (International Tourism Management) graduates can seek careers in:
- tourism companies in Greece or abroad.
- luxury tourism agencies.
- international tourism operators.
- hotel industry.