The BSc (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management (International Event Management) is an undegraduate degree in events management offered in collaboration with the University of Essex.
It is a 3-year undergraduate course that equips students with knowledge and skills needed in the emerging business of event management and conference tourism.
The first academic year comprises of core modules. From the 2nd year and after, students chose Event Management among five streams:
- General Pathway.
- Hotel Management.
- International Tourism Management.
- International Event Management.
- Customer Experience & Wellness Management.
The academic programme focuses on events and conferences as a branch of tourism related services and links theory with practice.
- Skills required to seek a career in the emerging business of events and conference tourism management.
- Paid internship programme in collaboration with the Domes Resort.
- Greece is a renowed world-class conference tourism destination.
- Aegean College has a great know-how in tourism studies.
- Collaboration with more than 200 hotels and other tourism companies.
- Students get the chance to visit 4 and 5 star hotels, Boutique Hotels, as well as Tourism Operators.
- Career days and networking.
- A University of Essex degree.
The BSc (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management (International Event Management) is a 3-year degree focusing on events management and conference tourism.
Bsc (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management (International Tourism Management) graduates can seek careers in:
- event management.
- conference tourism.
- hotel industry.