The BSc (Hons) Business Administration (Accounting and Finance) is an undergraduate degree in business management offered in collaboration with the University of Essex.
The BSc (Hons) in Accounting and Finance is a business administration undegraduate course specialised on business financials, accounting and reporting.
The first academic year comprises of core modules. From the 2nd year and after, students chose Accounting and Finance modules among four streams:
Students acquire knowledge in corporate finance and investments as well as practical skills in accounting, financial modelling and reporting.
- Special emphasis on financial modelling and corporate finance.T
- The Aegean College Business School seeks its students networking with businesses, organisations and managers.
- A University of Essex degree in business tailored to the needs of the greek and international markets.
- Members of the Aegean Research Centre Research Centre (ARC).
- e-college Portal.
The BSc (Hons) Business Administration (Accounting and Finance) is a 3-year academic programme comprising of core and stream modules.
BSc (Hons) Business Administration (Accounting and Finance) graduates can pursue careers as:
- financial analysts,
- investment analysts and advisors,
- financial auditors and
- business managers or entrepreneurs.