The BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance is an undergraduate degree in business accounting and corporate finance offered in collaboration with the University of Essex.
The BSc (Hons) Accounting & Finance is an undegraduate course specialised in business financials, accounting and reporting.
Students acquire a sound knowledge of the business environment in a wide range of factors, including economic, environmental, cultural, ethical, legal and regulatory, political, sociological, digital and technological, together with their effects at local, national and global levels upon the strategy, behaviour, management and sustainability of organisations.
Furthermore, they demonstrate skills in recording and summarising transactions and other economic events, preparation of financial statements and analysis of the operations of businesses and they can apply mathematical concepts and methods to solve problems in finance, economics, and management.
- Special emphasis on financial modelling, corporate finance and portfolio analysis.
- The Aegean College Business School seeks its students networking with businesses, organisations and managers.
- Business-driven programme that corresponds to worldwide academic standards of excellence while being customized to the unique characteristics of the Greek business and social context.
- A University of Essex degree in business tailored to the needs of the greek and international markets.
- Members of the Aegean Research Centre Research Centre (ARC).
- e-college Portal.
Students will be taught 4 20-credit modules, 12 15-credit modules, 6 10-credit modules, as well as a 40 credits Dissertation. The total number of credits for the programme being 360 credits (240 ECTS).
BSc (Hons) Accounting and Finance graduates can pursue careers as:
- chartered auditors and accountants
- financial analysts,
- investment analysts and advisors,
- financial auditors and
- business managers or entrepreneurs.
They are also eligible for the ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) professional qualification to pursue career as chartered auditors and accountants.