Aegean College Human Sciences School offers a full course in pre-primary education in collaboration with the University of Essex leading to a BSc (Hons) in Pre-Primary Education degree.
The course combines theory with practice and covers all aspects of care and education of pre-primary school children.
- Modern pre primary education lab designed in line with international educational and professional standards.
- Collaborations with top educators and scientists.
- Flexible course adapted to modern education needs.
- Academic staff comprises of distinguished professionals with great field experience.
- Interdisciplinary intervention groups with students from different backgrounds.
- Big events such as the 1st Special Education Conference.
Courses cover a whole range of modern theories and best practices in early chlidhood education.
*The start date and details of this course are still subject to University approval. In the event that approval is not granted by your course start date, an alternative date will be offered or a full refund given. If we need to make changes to this programme as part of the University of Essex validation process, we will communicate these to you at the earliest possible date.
BSc (Hons) Primary Education graduates get employed in schools, kindergardens and nursery schools, as well as in special education schools in the private and public sector.