The MBA postgraduate programs (Master in Business Administration) by Aegean College in collaboration with State British universities are now adapted to the emerging sectors of the Greek economy and the modern businesses needs.
This MBA is divided in six directions:
The postgraduate MBA (master of business administration), are designed for professionals and graduates of undergraduate programs in various directions that need substantial knowledge and understanding of the world of business in order to work and excel as executives.
- The program focuses on developing skills necessary for the managers of the modern business world, operating in a dynamic and globalized business environment.
- Aegean College is the only college that organizes the educational activity MBA Guest Speakers Series. Students come in contact with senior representatives of modern Greek and multinational companies, who convey the latest developments in domestic and international business environment.• the program focuses on developing leadership skills and management by change, and on acquiring skills for making strategic and tactical decision
- course attendance is adapted to the demanding employees’ schedule (the program is held on Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings).
- evaluation of the course is carried out through individual and group work, as well as with presentations based on case studies of small and medium-sized enterprises, multinational, public services and NGOS.
- graduates of the MBA program can be registered as CharteredManagers in British Chamber of business administration (Management of CMI – CharteredInstitute).
- Aegean College offers all students free-of-charge English language courses, a second foreign language and computer courses; as well as free participation in seminars throughout the duration of the studies.
- Aegean College maintains an active and innovative research academic community with the Aegean Research Centre Research Centre (ARC).
For the successful completion of the MBA program, students should have completed 180 credits in the British educational system of Level 7 or 90 ECTS.
During the first year students attend mandatory four basic core courses and two optional ones.
During the second year of studies they attend two more lessons and prepare their Dissertation.
Aegean College facilities are located in the Centre of Athens and Piraeus and meet all the requirements for the proper running of the course.
Computer Labs are provided with free unlimited Internet access; there is also wireless network (Wi-Fi) within the premises of the College.
Students have access to the Educational Portal of the Aegean College. Through the portal, students can communicate with teachers; participate in the College forum, get updates for the announcements of the Secretariat, the syllabus of the course; lecture notes and tasks, and for various general topics about their studies.
Holders of qualifications MBA offered by Aegean College have a strong degree, allowing them to pursue careers in business either as executives or as young entrepreneurs.
MBA graduates of Aegean College are recruited by large enterprises, institutions and organizations such as:
- Banks (Eurobank, Piraeus Bank).
- Hospitals and health units (NIMITS military Hospital, KAT Hospital, Alexandra etc).
- Insurance companies (Interamerican).
- Energy companies (PPC).
- Airlines (Emirates).
- E-Shops (Li-La-Lo).