The MBA postgraduate programs (Master in Business Administration) offered by Aegean College in collaboration with UK Universities are tailored to the emerging sectors of the Greek and international economy.
This MBA is offered in six blends:
The postgraduate MBA (master of business administration), are designed for professionals and graduates of undergraduate programs in various fields who wish to pursue a career in business.
- The MBA programmes focus on developing skills necessary for modern business managers and executives operating in a globalized business environment.
- Aegean College is the only greek college feauturing MBA Guest Speakers Series. Students come to meet executives and managers from modern Greek and multinational companies, the program focuses on developing leadership skills and management by change, and on acquiring skills for making strategic and tactical decisions.
- Teaching is tailored to professionals’ calendars (Fridays and Saturdays).
- Evaluation is carried through individual and group work, as well as with presentations based on case studies of small and medium-sized enterprises, multinational, public services and NGOS.
- Graduates of the MBA programmes may be registered as Chartered Managers at the CMI-Chartered Management Institute.
- English language courses and computer literacy courses.
For successful completion of the MBA programme, students must complete 180 credits in the UK educational system/Level 7 or 90 ECTS.
During the first year students attend mandatory four basic core courses and two optional ones.
During the second year of studies they attend two more courses and prepare their Dissertation.
Our MBA graduates hold a strong degree allowing them to pursue a career in business.
They are recruited by large enterprises, institutions and organizations such as:
- Banks (Eurobank, Piraeus Bank).
- Hospitals and health units (NIMITS military Hospital, KAT Hospital, Alexandra etc).
- Insurance companies (Interamerican).
- Energy companies (PPC).
- Airlines (Emirates).
- E-Shops (Li-La-Lo).