The BSc (Hons) Business Administration (Digital Marketing) is an undergraduate degree in business and marketing offered in collaboration with the University of Essex.
The BSc (Hons) Business Administration (Digital Marketing) is an undegraduate business course with a digital marketing stream.
The first academic year comprises of core modules. From the 2nd year and after, students chose Digital Marketing modules among four streams:
The internet and the social media have emerged as critical fields for business products and services promotion and advertising. The Digital Marketing stream focuses on knowledge and skills required for marketing managers and executives.
Graduates will be able to perform strategic marketing plans, to read data analytics and to monitor effective digital marketing campaigns applying best practices and up-to-date knowledge.
- Special emphasis on data analytics, branding and marketing strategies.
- The Aegean College Business School seeks its students networking with businesses, organisations and managers.
- A University of Essex degree in business tailored to the needs of the greek and international markets.
- Members of the Aegean Research Centre Research Centre (ARC).
- e-college Portal.
The BSc (Hons) Business Administration (Digital Marketing) is a 3-year academic programme comprising of core and stream modules.
BSc (Hons) Business Administration (Digital Marketing) graduates can pursue careers as:
- marketing managers and executives,
- digital advertisers and digital account managers,
- as SEO Copywriters and digital content editors.