Aegean College offers an innovative postgraduate programme in Industrial and Commercial Biotechnology in collaboration with the University of Essex.
Aegean College offers an innovative postgraduate programme that provides advanced knowledge and laboratory skills in the broader field of life sciences.
The programme is addressed to professionals or graduates in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, biomedical sciences and related sciences who want to enhance their knowledge in biotechnology and genetic engineering.
Furthermore, postgraduate students develop entrepreneurial skills and comprehend the ways in which research in the laboratory is converted into an innovative product or service and promoted in the market.
Finally, postgraduate students have the opportunity to develop communication skills, self-feedback and interdisciplinary collaboration skills, as well as the principles and ethics of conducting scientific research.
The programme includes modern and innovative teaching and assessment methods, in alignment with international standards, and culminates in the completion of a supervised laboratory-based research Master’s Thesis relevant to the discipline, under the guidance of experienced and scientifically qualified staff.
- The only Greek-language postgraduate programme specialising in Industrial and Commercial Biotechnology in collaboration with the leading University of Essex.
- Teaching is delivered by distinguished scientists and professionals.
- Pioneering courses.
- Learning traditional and modern genetic modification techniques.
- Flexibility in Learning process.
- Collaboration with students from other disciplines in the Biology Laboratory.
- Mandatory laboratory Master’s Thesis.
- Participation in international scientific conferences and networking with the field and other scientists.
- biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies.
- R&D of new products and services.
- biotech start-upfounders.
- PhD students.