The BSc (Hons) in Artificial Intelligence stream offers state-of-the-art knowledge in an emerging sector and meets the needs of enterprises and organisations that invest in the future of IT.
During the 1st academic year students attend core modules common for all streams (Software Development, Data Science).
The 2nd and 3rd years include stream modules such as Mobile Apps and Human-Computer Interaction.
Also, students acquire knowledge on cybersecurity, object-oriented programming and computer systems architecture.
- Modern programme adapted to new developments in the field.
- Flexibility in choosing stream after the completion of the 1st year of study.
- The Aegean College IT School is member of the Oracle Academy allowing students to gain access to a vast library and get professional accreditations.
- Ακαδημαϊκό προσωπικό με PhD στην Τεχνητή Νοημοσύνη.
- Well-equipped computer labs.
- Networking with IT companies.
- Great employability and academic record.
- Lectures, projects, workshops in a very dynamic educational environment.
- Graduates may apply to the British Computing Society (BCS).
The Artificial Intelligence BSc course is a three-year academic program which provides students with all the necessary knowledge and abilities required for Artificial Intelligence developers and analysts.
The modules cover a wide range of IT theories, Machine Learing and algorithms.
Graduates of the BSc (Hons) Computing (Artificial Intelligence) may pursue careers as AI specialists, IoT developpers, web developers and IT consultants.