Aegean College offers a BSc (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management (Customer Experience and Wellness Management) in collaboration with the University of Essex. The programme focuses on CX and wellness as tourism services.
This undergraduate course equips students with knowledge and skills needed in the business of experience tourism and wellness tourism.
The first academic year comprises of core modules. From the 2nd year and after, students chose CX & Wellness among five streams:
- General Pathway.
- Hotel Management.
- International Tourism Management.
- International Event Management.
- Customer Experience & Wellness Management.
The academic programme focuses on wellness services as a branch of tourism related services and links theory with practice.
- Wellness and Experience are the next big things in the tourism industry.
- Greece is a renowed world-class experience tourism destination.
- Collaboration with more than 200 hotels and other tourism companies.
- Career days and networking.
- A University of Essex degree.
The BSc (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management (Customer Experience & Wellness Management) is a 3-year degree focusing on experience tourism.
Graduates can work in:
- tourism industry in Greece and abroad.
- Wellness services centers in hotels.
- Develop experience tourism services and products.