BSc (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management (Hotel Management) is an exciting degree in tourism specialised in hotel facilities offered in collaboration with the University of Essex.
It is a 3-year undergraduate course in tourism and hospitality with an emphasis on hotels’ management. Greece is a world-class tourist destination and one of the best places to work in the hotel industry.
The first academic year comprises of core modules. From the 2nd year and after, students chose hotel management modules among five streams:
- General Pathway.
- Hotel Management.
- International Tourism Management.
- International Event Management.
- Customer Experience & Wellness Management.
The academic programme focuses on hotel related modules links theory with practice and offers modern knowledge on the tourist business with modules such as Food & Beverage Management and Digital Marketing.
- Emphasis on entrepreneurship in hotels.
- Collaboration with more than 200 hotels and other tourism companies.
- Students get the chance to visit 4 and 5 star hotels, Boutique Hotels, as well as Tourism Operators.
- Career days and networking.
- A University of Essex degree.
BSc (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management (Hotel Management) is a 3-year degree in tourism.
- Developing Graduate Skills.
- Introduction to Management Science.
- Introduction to Hotel, Food and Beverage Operations.
- Introduction to Marketing.
- Financial Accounting.
- Human Resources Management.
- Guest Services in the Hotel and Tourism Industry.
- Consumer Behaviour.
- Managing Hotel Operations.
- Τhe Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
- Digital Marketing for Hospitality and Tourism.
- Managing Hotel Facilities.
- Business Ethics.
- Strategic Management.
- New Developments in Hospitality Industry.
- Entrepreneurship in Hospitality and Tourism.
The BSc (Hons) Tourism and Hospitality Management (Hotel Management) graduates can work in:
- hotel facilities.
- tour operators.