The MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Data Analytics) aims to provide students with those particular skills, in order to support critical business decision-making, using predictive and descriptive methods. In addition to that, there is a growing number of public sector employees that take up MSc courses in order to progress with their career with in-depth specialised data analysis applications. The new Data Analytics stream provides the students the possibility to become highly skilled in three market leading applications, Tableau, QlikView and Power Bi.
Students can choose one of the following streams:
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Data Analytics).
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning).
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Healthcare).
- MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Future Governance).
- The programme is offered in collaboration with the University of Essex, ‘University of the Year‘ at the Times Higher Education Awards 2018.
- Essex is among the top 25 institutions in the UK for the quality of research.
- Essex is ranked 56th in the Times Higher Education Awards 2023 global rankings.
- The Aegean College IT School is member of the Oracle Academy allowing students to gain access to a vast library and get professional accreditations.
- Open days and career development events.
- Personal development planning tailored to every student.
- Well-equipped computer labs.
- Focus on e-commerce and other platforms.
- Graduates may apply to the British Computing Society (BCS).
The Data Analytics postgraduate course is a two-year, divided in three phases, academic programme which provides students with all the necessary knowledge and abilities required for databases administrators and big data analysts.
Modern facilities, computer labs, libraries and classrooms ensure that the needs of students and academic staff are met.
Moreover, Postgraduate students will have access to Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Aegean Omiros College, with specialised BI Software (Tableau, QlikView, PowerBi) and all the required programming environments for the development of the algorithms and models.
More precisely, the laboratory is fully equipped with computers with appropriate software for the development of statistical models, machine learning algorithms and projector, and allows for access to AOC Moodle resources.
Students with a degree in Data Analytics can work in Greece and abroad in:
- Banking, Insurance and Economics.
- Services (e.g. tourism market).
- NLP (Natural Language Processing) and Computer Vision.
- Marketing (e.g. basket analysis).
- Smart applications.