Home to the curious, bold and brave
At the University of Essex curiosity prevails and exploring new ways of thinking and pushing boundaries, isn’t just encouraged – it’s expected.
The University thinks right now the world needs the creativity and courage of its community of graduates, students and researchers more than ever.
The University has a powerful global outlook and its impact is growing. Close to 1,000 active researchers and over 17,000 students from more than 140 different countries are based at the University with 100,000+ alumni making a difference across the globe.
Why study an Essex degree with Aegean College
Essex was named University of the Year at the Times Higher Education Awards 2018 for its determination to do things differently and put student success at the centre of everything. Proud to be gold rated in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, Essex is in the top 25 for research quality in The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2021.
Essex is also 22nd in the world for International Outlook in the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2021, ranked in the top 50 for both Sociology and for Politics and International Studies in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2021 and consistently ranked first in the UK for politics research in the UK Government’s most recent Research Excellence Framework.
The University of Essex is committed to two things: excellence in teaching and excellence in research. Student success is at the heart of Essex’s mission – supporting every student, from every background to achieve outstanding outcomes and preparing students to thrive in their future lives.
We’re incredibly excited about our partnership with AOC which is one of the best-known colleges in Greece.
AOC is a highly respected institution which shares our values including our commitment to excellence in education. AOC invests in the educational experience, listens to its students, embeds research in learning and works hard to ensure courses deliver life-changing benefits to its students.
We’re very proud of our longstanding links with Greece including our large Greek alumni community. This partnership builds on those strong connections.
Professor Dominic Micklewright
Dean of Partnerships
University of Essex
Undergraduate degrees with Aegean College
- BSc Business Administration
- BSc Business Administration (Accounting and Finance)
- BSc Business Administration (Digital Marketing)
- BSc Business Administration (Logistics)
- BSc Clinical Speech and Language Pathology
- BSc Computing (Artificial Intelligence)
- BSc Computing (Data Science)
- BSc Computing (Software Development)
- BSc Occupational Therapy (Applied)
- BSc Pre Primary Education
- BSc Pre Primary Education with Special Needs
- BSc Primary Education*
- BSc Primary Education with Special Needs*
- BSc Psychology Science
- BSc Shipping Management
- BSc Tourism and Hospitality Management (General)
- BSc Tourism and Hospitality Management (Hotel Management)
- BSc Tourism and Hospitality Management (International Tourism Management)
- BSc Tourism and Hospitality Management (International Event Management)
- BSc Tourism and Hospitality Management (Customer Experience and Wellness Management)
Postgraduate degrees with Aegean College
- MSc Artificial Intelligence
- MSc CBT with Counselling
- MSc Clinical Psychology
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience with Neuropsychology
- MSc Early Childhood Education
- MSc Early Childhood Education with Special Needs
- MSc Management of Musculoskeletal Conditions
- MSc Perinatal Mental Health
- MSc Rehabilitation Science*
- MSc School Psychology
- MSc Shipping Management
- LLM Maritime Law and Management
* under approval