The MBA Leadership Management Development with Marketing (postgraduate MBA in marketing), offered by the Aegean College, is a postgraduate degree designed for executives that operate or wish to develop in the areas of marketing, communication, advertising and promotion, sales and public relations.
The course is offered in cooperation with Canterbury Christ Church University.
The MBA Marketing students familiarize themselves with modern marketing strategies that thrive in a globalized business environment.
Apart from the theoretical knowledge, the course places emphasis on case studies, so that students gain experience on real marketing success stories, get to know the powers of today’s job market and identify opportunities to develop innovative products.
- The courses focus on developing skills necessary for managers in modern businesses and dynamic international working environments.
- Aegean College is the only College that organizes the MBA Guest Speakers Series. The students come in contact with senior executives of modern Greek and multinational companies, who bring the latest developments to the domestic and international business environment.
- MBA graduates can be registered as Chartered Managers at the British CMI (Chartered Institute of Management).
- The evaluation of the course takes place with individual and group work, as well as with presentations based on case studies of small and medium-sized enterprises, multinational, public services and NGOS.
- Supervision is adjusted in demanding workers ‘ program (the program is held on Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings).
- The program focuses on developing leadership skills (leadership), and change management (management by change) and in acquiring skills for making strategic decisions.
- Sophisticated laboratories, state-of-the-art library and classrooms fully equipped with supervisory instruments meet the needs of students and academic staff and provide ideal conditions for attendance.
- Aegean College offers all students free English language learning courses, a second foreign language and computer use as free participation in seminars throughout the study.
- Aegean College maintains an active research and innovative academic community with the Aegean Research Centre Research Centre (ARC).
For the successful completion of the MBA program, students should complete 180 credits/credits of the British educational system Level 7 or 90 ECTS.
During the first year postgraduate students attend four compulsory courses and two electives.
During the second year of their study they attend two more courses and prepare their Dissertation.
Aegean College has facilities that ensure the proper running of the training project. The laboratories, the library, the reading room and the classrooms meet the needs of students and academic staff and provide ideal conditions for both academic and vocational training. Computer Labs are provided with free unlimited Internet access as well as wireless network (Wi-Fi) within the premises of the College.
The College operates an educational Portal, in which students gain access using a password. With the Portal, students have the ability to monitor the material of the course, to read and be informed of the lessons (in the form of notes), to communicate with them, to participate in the forum of the College and to keep abreast of announcements of the Secretariat, as well as on various topics relating to their studies.
The postgraduate degree MBA Marketing is an excellent guarantee for those who wish to be employed in the Marketing Department of any company, but also to work in specialized businesses such as advertising, communication and public relations companies.
MBA graduates of Aegean College comprise large enterprises, institutions and organizations such as:
- Banks (Eurobank, Piraeus Bank).
- Hospitals and Health Units (ΝΙΜΙΤΣ-Military Hospital, Κ.Α.Τ Hospital, Alexandra).
- Medicine and Cosmetics Companies (Μerck Hellas, Estee Lauder Hellas)
- Insurance companies(Interamerican).
- Energy Companies (ΔΕΗ).
- Airlines Companies (Emirates).
- E-Shops (Li-La-Lo).
- Catering businesses (Mo-Mix).
- Startups (iYouth Lab).