The MBA (Marketing Management) is a postgraduate degree designed for professionals or graduates in the fields of marketing, communication, advertising and promotion, sales and public relations.
The course is offered in collaboration with St Mary’s University, Twickenham, London.
The MBA Marketing students get acquainted with up-to-date marketing tools and strategies in a globalized business environment.
A special emphasis is thrown on case studies, so that students gain experience on real marketing success stories, get to know the powers of today’s job market and identify opportunities to develop innovative products.
- Teaching staff includes experienced seasoned professionals who are able to link theory to practice
- MBA Guest Speakers Series includes national and multinational executives as well as entrepreneurs bringing current trends within their sector into the Classroom and unbridled networking opportunities.
- Focus on leadership skills (leadership) and change management.
- Eligible to take part in the annual Job Fair at the College which normally takes place in February of every year.
- Personal Development Tutor able to guide you within your programme and support you in actualizing your career aspirations.
- Opportunity to take part in research projects in conjunction with Programme academic staff.
- Ability to continue to work whilst attaining your degree.
- Opportunity to apply your experience and/or ideas as part of your programme assessment
For successful completion of the MBA programme students must complete 180 credits in the UK educational system/Level 7 or 90 ECTS.
During the first year students attend mandatory four basic core courses and two optional ones.
During the second year of studies they attend two more courses and prepare their Dissertation.
A Masters in Business Administration, or an MBA as it has commonly become known, is an advanced business degree that can be studied by students who have already achieved a bachelor’s degree in business or any another field.
The MBA (Masters in Business Administration) is one of the most prestigious and sought after postgraduate degrees internationally. Completing an MBA programme often leads to a position in management, a higher salary, and professional marketability in both National and Multi-national organisations, globally.
In an ever-evolving job market, an MBA graduate has attained the knowledge and skills to master change and very often to foster change, in accordance to sector medium-term and long-term trends.
An MBA Degree opens up a wide variety of career opportunities, linked to the stream/specialty that you choose.
Our Educational consultants look forward to discussing these opportunities with you. Apply now!