Aegean College proudly announces that its Occupational Therapy Faculty constitutes a member of the European Network of Occupational Therapy in Higher Education (ENOTHE).
More than a hundred organizations and institutions from 40 countries participate in ENOTHE.
Being a member of the ENOTHE the College’s Occupational Therapy Faculty has acquired international prestige and BSc (Hons) on Occupational Therapy has gained significant value in the domestic and global labour market.
The advantages on behalf of the College as member of ENOTHE are important.
- The occupational section of the college participates in the most important occupational community in pan-European higher education.
- The identity of the field is reinforced and the learning courses are improved.
- Participating in a network exchange of contemporary knowledge concerning occupational education.
- Promoting success and achievements of the field relating to the international environment.
- Access to a dialogue platform on professional matters.
- Complying directly with the European policy, legislations and instructions.
- Opportunities to collaborate with international projects sponsored by ENOTHE aiming at the real impact on society.
- Inviting subscribers for occupational programmes in other European countries.