The MBA (Master’s in Business Administration), offered by Aegean College, is a postgraduate degree of high quality and standards.
The course is offered in cooperation with a UK University.
The MBA is aimed at business graduates, professionals, entrepreneurs and executives wishing to acquire a highly sought after knowledge and skills at Postgraduate level to upgrade their CV and career prospects.
It is also designed to meet the needs of graduates and professionals from a wide range of disciplines who wish to ground their knowledge and skills in business administration, to either retain or aspire to high level professional positions within National or Multi-national organisations, locally or internationally.
This MBA offers the following streams:
- Leadership and Management Development.
- Human Resources Management.
- Health Management.
- Retail Management.
- Digital Marketing.
- Ecological Systems Management.
- The Programme offers streams that reflect the demand for highly skilled professionals in areas such as Human Resource Management, Retail Management, the Health Care Industry, etc.
- Teaching staff includes experienced seasoned professionals who are able to link theory to practice
- MBA Guest Speakers Series includes national and multinational executives as well as entrepreneurs bringing current trends within their sector into the Classroom and unbridled networking opportunities.
- MBA graduates are eligible for the British CMI (Chartered Institute of Management).
- Focus on leadership skills (leadership) and change management.
- Eligible to take part in the annual Job Fair at the College which normally takes place in February of every year.
- Personal Development Tutor able to guide you within your programme and support you in actualizing your career aspirations.
- Opportunity to take part in research projects in conjunction with Programme academic staff.
- Ability to continue to work whilst attaining your degree.
- Opportunity to apply your experience and/or ideas as part of your programme assessment.
For successful completion of the MBA program, students should complete 180 credits/credits of the British educational system Level 7 or 90 ECTS.
During the first year postgraduate students attend four core modules and two optional/stream modules.
During the second year of their study they attend two more modules and prepare their Dissertation.
A Masters in Business Administration, or an MBA as it has commonly become known, is an advanced business degree that can be studied by students who have already achieved a bachelor’s degree in business or any another field.
The MBA (Masters in Business Administration) is one of the most prestigious and sought after postgraduate degrees internationally. Completing an MBA programme often leads to a position in management, a higher salary, and professional marketability in both National and Multi-national organisations, globally.
In an ever-evolving job market, an MBA graduate has attained the knowledge and skills to master change and very often to foster change, in accordance to sector medium-term and long-term trends.
An MBA Degree opens up a wide variety of career opportunities, linked to the stream/specialty that you choose.
Our Educational consultants look forward to discussing these opportunities with you. Apply now!