The MBA Real Estate Management is a postgraduate degree designed for professionals or graduates in the field of real estate.
The course is offered in collaboration with St Mary’s University, Twickenham, London.
This module focuses on developing the legal and practical concepts that are necessary for the successful and efficient administration of commercial property, both in Greece and throughout the world. The connection between the landlord and the tenant is the primary topic within the context of the legal and regulatory frameworks; nevertheless, the discussion also includes property that is held for owner occupancy.
This module examines key issues, such as:
- The strategic use of property
- Property performance evaluation
- Positive tenant management
- Life cycle planning.
- Teaching staff includes experienced professionals.
- MBA Guest Speakers Series includes national and multinational executives as well as entrepreneurs bringing current trends within their sector into the Classroom and unbridled networking opportunities.
- Annual Job Fairs.
- Personal Development Tutor.
- Opportunity to take part in research projects in conjunction with Programme academic staff.
- Ability to continue to work whilst attaining your degree.
For successful completion of the MBA programme students must complete 180 credits.
During the first year students attend mandatory four basic core courses and two optional ones.
During the second year of studies they attend two more courses and prepare their Dissertation.
Modern facilities, computer labs, libraries and classrooms ensure that the needs of students and academic staff are met.
Moreover, Postgraduate students will have access to Artificial Intelligence Laboratory in Aegean College, with specialised BI Software (Tableau, QlikView, PowerBi) and all the required programming environments for the development of the algorithms and models.
More precisely, the laboratory is fully equipped with computers with appropriate software for the development of statistical models, machine learning algorithms and projector, and allows for access to AOC Moodle resources.
Graduates of this programme can work as:
- Real Estate Investment Companies’ professionals
- Real Estate Investment Funds’ professionals
- Portfolio managers
- Investment Banking professionals
- Investment managers.