Missions of the ARC
Part of the mission of the ARC includes:
- Creating qualified professionals and academics, equipped with modern tools, practical skills and qualifications that will enable them to develop as scientists and lead successful careers in the Labor Market and Global Academic Community.
- Conducting studies and innovative research, which will be presented at national and international conferences and published in reputable scientific journals.
- Developing and using new technologies, techniques and methods.
- Cultivating, conveying and applying cutting-edge knowledge within the frame of both social and exact sciences.
- Promoting and developing critical thinking skills in young scientists.
- Designing, implementing and evaluating national and international research programs.