The MBA Leadership & Management Development with Ecological Systems Management (postgraduate studies in the area of leadership with specialization in ecological systems management) is a pioneering postgraduate degree in specializing business executives in the field of ecological systems management.
The educational course is offered in cooperation with Canterbury Christ Church University.
The “green” business has taken great steps in business development in Greece and within the following years it is expected to show significant results in economic development and strengthen employment because of the increasing dynamic presence of technology along with the environment-friendly technological products.
It should be noted that the MBA Ecological Systems Management is an innovative educational course for the Greek market which is exclusively offered by the Aegean College.
- the curriculum focuses on essential skills development for modern business managers activated in an internationalized dynamic business environment.
- Aegean College is the unique college that organises the MBA Guest Speakers Series educational activity. The students are given the opportunity to contact contemporary Greek and multinational high-rank executives who adapt the latest advancements in the local and international business environment.
- MBA graduates are able to enroll as Chartered Managers in the British business management chamber (CMI-Chartered Institute of Management).
- The evaluation of the course takes place with individual and group work, as well as with presentations based on case studies of small and medium-sized enterprises, multinational, public services and NGOS.
- Supervision is adjusted in demanding workers ‘ program (the program is held on Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings).
- The program focuses on developing leadership skills (leadership), and change management (management by change) and in acquiring skills for making strategic decisions.
- Sophisticated laboratories, state-of-the art library, and classrooms fully equipped with supervisory instruments meet the needs of students and academic staff and provide ideal conditions for attendance.
- Aegean College offers all students free English language learning courses, a second foreign language and computer use as free participation in seminars throughout the study.
- Aegean College maintains an active research and innovative academic community with the Aegean Research Centre Research Centre (ARC).
For the successful completion of the MBA program, students should complete 180 credits/credits of the British educational system Level 7 or 90 ECTS.
During the first year postgraduate students attend four compulsory courses and two electives.
During the second year of their study they attend two more courses and prepare their Dissertation.
Aegean College has facilities that ensure the proper running of the training project.
The laboratories, the library, the reading room and the classrooms meet the needs of students and academic staff and provide ideal conditions for both academic and vocational training.
Computer Labs are provided with free unlimited Internet access as well as wireless network (Wi-Fi) within the premises of the College.
The College operates an educational Portal, in which students gain access using a password. With the Portal, students have the ability to monitor the material of the course, to read and be informed of the lessons (in the form of notes), to communicate with them, to participate in the forum of the College and to keep abreast of announcements of the Secretariat, as well as on various topics relating to their studies.
The postgraduate MBA Ecological Systems Management is an excellent guarantee for those who wish pursue careers in the fields of renewable energy, improving energy efficiency and Green Technology and Products.
MBA graduates of Aegean College comprise large enterprises, institutions and organizations such as:
- Banks (Eurobank, Τράπεζα Πειραιώς).
- Hospitals and Health Units (ΝΙΜΙΤΣ-Military Hospital, Κ.Α.Τ Hospital, Alexandra).
- Medicine and Cosmetics Companies (Μerck Hellas, Estee Lauder Hellas)
- Insurance companies(Interamerican).
- Energy Companies (ΔΕΗ).
- Airlines Companies (Emirates).
- E-Shops (Li-La-Lo).
- Catering businesses (Mo-Mix).
- Startups (iYouth Lab).