MBA Leadership & Management Development with Ηealth Management of Aegean College is a postgraduate degree of high level that focuses on the Administration and Management of Health Services.
This learning course is offered in collaboration with Canterbury Christ Church University.
The course is for professionals of the Health Department (doctors, nurses, pharmacists, dieticians, medical representatives) as well as professionals in other medical fields that are currently working or intend to work in the Faculty of Health.
Students of these courses will be equipped with the skills needed to organize strategic plans in their organizations, improve the quality of their services and develop viable solutions using thorough operational budgets.
- The courses focus on developing skills necessary for managers in modern businesses and dynamic international working environments.
- Aegean College is the only College that organizes the MBA Guest Speakers Series. The students come in contact with senior executives of modern Greek and multinational companies, who bring the latest developments to the domestic and international business environment.
- MBA graduates can be registered as Chartered Managers at the British CMI (Chartered Institute of Management).
- The evaluation of the course takes place with individual and group work, as well as with presentations based on case studies of small and medium-sized enterprises, multinational, public services and NGOS.
- Supervision is adjusted in demanding workers ‘ program (the program is held on Friday afternoons and Saturday mornings).
- The program focuses on developing leadership skills (leadership), and change management (management by change) and in acquiring skills for making strategic decisions.
- Sophisticated laboratories, state-of-the-art library and classrooms fully equipped with supervisory instruments meet the needs of students and academic staff and provide ideal conditions for attendance.
- Aegean College offers all students free English language learning courses, a second foreign language and computer use as free participation in seminars throughout the study.
- Aegean College maintains an active research and innovative academic community with the Aegean Research Centre Research Centre (ARC).
For the successful completion of the MBA program, students should complete 180 credits/credits of the British educational system Level 7 or 90 ECTS.
During the first year postgraduate students attend four compulsory courses and two electives.
During the second year of their study they attend two more courses and prepare their Dissertation.
Aegean College has facilities that ensure the proper running of the training project.
The laboratories, the library, the reading room and the classrooms meet the needs of students and academic staff and provide ideal conditions for both academic and vocational training.
Computer Labs are provided with free unlimited Internet access as well as wireless network (Wi-Fi) within the premises of the College.
The College operates an educational Portal, in which students gain access using a password. With the Portal, students have the ability to monitor the material of the course, to read and be informed of the lessons (in the form of notes), to communicate with them, to participate in the forum of the College and to keep abreast of announcements of the Secretariat, as well as on various topics relating to their studies.
The postgraduate MBA Health Management is an excellent guarantee for those who wish to distinguish themselves and to pursue careers in the Health services industry.
MBA graduates of Aegean College comprise large enterprises, institutions and organizations such as:
- Banks (Eurobank, Piraeus Bank).
- Hospitals and Health Units (ΝΙΜΙΤΣ-Military Hospital, Κ.Α.Τ Hospital, Alexandra).
- Medicine and Cosmetics Companies (Μerck Hellas, Estee Lauder Hellas)
- Insurance companies(Interamerican).
- Energy Companies (ΔΕΗ).
- Airlines Companies (Emirates).
- E-Shops (Li-La-Lo).
- Catering businesses (Mo-Mix).
- Startups (iYouth Lab).