MBA Global Business is a high quality master program in Business Administration offered by Aegean College in collaboration with Coventry University, one of the top universities in Britain.
It is an exciting, multifaceted and demanding graduate program in Business Administration that enables managers to pursue high-ranking careers in Greece or abroad.
Taking into account the global market trends, the challenges of digital economy and the constant changes in the business world, it appeals to a new generation of business leaders who- beyond profit- promote values such as creativity, social prosperity, corporate responsibility and sustainable development in the contemporary globalized financial environment.
MBA Global Business provides the tools and the framework within which students understand the functioning of multinational companies, analyzing and evaluating concepts and practices placed within changing macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- One of the top MBA in Greece offered in exclusive partnership with Coventry University (Top 4% of academic institutions in the world and 12th place in the ranking of universities of Britain).
- MBA designed for the international business environment, developing entrepreneurship and new business values (social responsibility, sustainable development etc).
- Innovative objects of study that focus on international trade and development, the design and implementation of business ideas.
- The program focuses on developing the necessary leadership skills for the modern business executives operating in a dynamic and internationalized business environment and aiming at a career with an international orientation.
- Aegean College is the only college that organizes the MBA Guest Speakers Series. Students come in contact with senior representatives of modern Greek and multinational enterprises, which carry the latest developments in the domestic and international business environment.
- Graduates of the MBA program can register as Chartered Managers in British Chamber of business administration (CMI – Chartered Institute of Management).
- Link of the studies with the labour market through career days, guest lectures, conferences and workshops.
- The evaluation of the course takes place with individual and group work, as well as with presentations based on case studies of small and medium-sized enterprises, multinational, public services and NGOS.
- The curriculum is flexible, tailored to the requirements of workers (lessons take place in the evening on Fridays and Saturdays in the morning).
- Sophisticated laboratories, library, reading room and classrooms fully equipped with supervisory instruments meet the needs of students and academic staff and provide ideal conditions for attendance.
- Aegean College offers all students free English language learning courses, a second foreign language and computer use as free participation in seminars throughout the study.
- Aegean College maintains an active research and innovative academic community with the Research Centre for Aegean Research Center (ARC).
For the successful completion of MBA Global Business program, students should complete 180 credits / Credits the British educational system Level 7. The curriculum is divided into three phases.
We regularly review our course content, to make it relevant and current for the benefit of our students. For these reasons, course modules may be updated, please contact us for the latest module details’
Aegean College has facilities that ensure the proper function of the training project.
The labs, the library, the reading room and the classrooms meet the needs of students and academic staff and provide ideal conditions for academic and vocational training.
Computer Labs are provided with free unlimited Internet access and wireless network (Wi-Fi) is available within the premises of the College.
The College operates an educational Portal, in which students of the MBA Business Global access using a password. With the Portal, students have the ability to monitor the material of the course, to read the notes by their tutors and communicate with them. Students can also participate in the forum of the College and they are informed of the announcements of the Secretariat, as well as on various topics relating to their studies.
Holders of MBA certificates offered by Aegean College have a powerful degree allowing them to pursue careers in business either as officers or as young entrepreneurs.
MBA graduates of Aegean College comprise large enterprises, institutions and organizations such as:
- Banks (Eurobank, Piraeus Bank).
- Hospitals and health units (NIMITS military Hospital, KAT Hospital, Alexandra etc).
- Insurance companies (Interamerican).
- Energy companies (PPC).
- Airlines (Emirates).
- E-Shops (Li-La-Lo).