The MBA Global Business postgraduate program in Business Administration is offered by Aegean College in collaboration with Coventry University, a top 15 UK university for 5 years running – The Guardian 2016 -2020
It is an exciting, multifaceted and demanding postgraduate programme in Business Administration aimed to graduates and professionals who wish to expand their career horizons in Greece or abroad.
Taking into account the global market trends, the challenges of the digital economy and the constant changes in the business world and international trade, it appeals to a new generation of business leaders who- beyond profit- promote values such as creativity, social prosperity, corporate responsibility and sustainable development in the contemporary globalized financial environment.
MBA Global Business provides the tools and the framework within which students can grasp the operations of globalized companies operating in a changing macroeconomic and microeconomic environment.
- One of the most prestigious MBAs in Greece offered in collaboration with Coventry University (N.15 UK/Guardian League Table 2020).
- Tailored to a globalized business environment, entrepreneurship and new business values such as social responsibility and sustainable development.
- Focus on international trade and development, design and implementation of innovative business ideas.
- Develops leadership skills indispensable to any business executive working in a globalized business environment.
- We feature the MBA Guest Speakers Series that give postgraduate students a great opportunity to meet with senior managers working in Greek and multinational companies.
- MBA Global Business graduates may register as Chartered Managers at the CMI (CMI – Chartered Institute of Management) in the UK.
- Career days, guest lectures, case studies and workshops ensure that the academic experience is strongly linked to the market and the economy.
- Course evaluation is carried through individual and group projects and/or presentations and business case studies.
- Teaching is flexible, tailored to the needs of professionals.
- Laboratories, library and fully equipped classrooms meet the needs of students and academic staff.
- English and other foreign language courses and computer literacy courses.
- Be part of an active research and innovative academic community: Aegean Research Center (ARC).
For successful completion students should complete 180 credits / Credits the British educational system Level 7. The programme is divided into three phases.
Course syllabus is periodically subject to revision and updates.
Aegean College features facilities in Athens, Piraeus and Larisa.
The labs, the library and the classrooms meet the needs of students and academic staff.
The College operates an educational Portal (e-college) via which students communicate with their teachers and colleagues gaining access to taught material and stay in touch with the college life.
MBA Global Business graduates upgrade their CV and expand their career horizons.
Aegean College MBA graduates work in businesses, institutions and organizations such as:
- Banks (Eurobank, Piraeus Bank).
- Hospitals and health units (NIMITS military Hospital, KAT Hospital, Alexandra etc).
- Insurance companies (Interamerican).
- Energy companies (PPC).
- Airlines (Emirates).
- E-Shops (Li-La-Lo).